Board of Directors Overview
Mid-Peninsula Water District Board of Directors meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm in our Board Room located at 3 Dairy Lane, Belmont CA 94002.
Compliance with the Ralph M. Brown Act (Government Code Section 54950, et al.): All regular and special meetings shall be open and public as required by the Ralph M. Brown Act. Regular meeting agendas must be posted a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the meeting. Special meeting agendas must be posted a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the meeting. Agendas will be posted: In the lobby of the MPWD Operations Center at 3 Dairy Lane in Belmont, California; Outside on the enclosed bulletin board near the entry door at the MPWD Operations Center at 3 Dairy Lane in Belmont, California; and on the MPWD's website.
If you wish to address the Board of Directors, please complete and follow the submission instructions on the Speaker Form. You may address the Board on any item appearing on the agenda, or any item of interest to the public within jurisdiction of this body. However, no action can be taken not appearing on the agenda. The usual maximum time allocated for public comments is 10 minutes. To view the Agenda or the Board Packet in its entirety for the upcoming Board meeting, please click here.
- MPWD Revised 2021-2022 Strategic Plan
- MPWD 2021-2022 Strategic Plan
- MPWD 2019-2020 Revised Strategic Plan
- MPWD 2019-2020 Strategic Plan
- Rules of the Board 2019
- Debt Management Policy 2018
- Rules of the Board 2018
- Board of Directors 2017-2018 Strategic Plan
- Board of Directors 2016 Strategic Plan
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report Attachment #1: Basic Measures of Success
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report Attachment #2: 2016/2017/2018 Success Measures
- Board of Directors Approved Meeting Schedule 2017
- Cash Reserve Policy (February 22, 2018)
- Reserve Policy (December 13, 2007)
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2019
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2018
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2017
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2016
- Conflict of Interest Code 2010
- Amended Conflict of Interest Code 2014
- Revised Conflict of Interest Code 2015
- Revised Conflict of Interest Code 2020
- Revised Conflict of Interest Code 2022
- 2016 Local Agency Biennial Notice
- 2018 Local Agency Biennial Notice
Board of Director Assignments/Committees
2016 State of the District
District customers were invited to the MPWD’s First Annual “State of the District” Address on April 27, 2016. Hosted at the District office, MPWD officials and staff members were on hand to share MPWD's fiscal update, as well as an overview of its operational and capital progress. An open house followed with MPWD demonstrations, displays, and information on valuable rebate programs. Watch the entire address here.