Board of Directors Overview
Mid-Peninsula Water District Board of Directors meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm in our Board Room located at 3 Dairy Lane, Belmont CA 94002.
If you wish to address the Board of Directors, please complete and follow the submission instructions on the Speaker Form. You may address the Board on any item appearing on the agenda, or any item of interest to the public within jurisdiction of this body. However, no action can be taken not appearing on the agenda. The usual maximum time allocated for public comments is 10 minutes. To view the Agenda or the Board Packet in its entirety for the upcoming Board meeting, please click here.
- MPWD 2021-2022 Strategic Plan
- MPWD 2019-2020 Revised Strategic Plan
- MPWD 2019-2020 Strategic Plan
- Rules of the Board 2019
- Debt Management Policy 2018
- Rules of the Board 2018
- Board of Directors 2017-2018 Strategic Plan
- Board of Directors 2016 Strategic Plan
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report Attachment #1: Basic Measures of Success
- 2016 MPWD Strategic Plan Progress Report Attachment #2: 2016/2017/2018 Success Measures
- Board of Directors Approved Meeting Schedule 2017
- Cash Reserve Policy (February 22, 2018)
- Reserve Policy (December 13, 2007)
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2019
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2018
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2017
- Statement of Facts – Roster of Public Agencies Filing 2016
- Conflict of Interest Code 2010
- Amended Conflict of Interest Code 2014
- Revised Conflict of Interest Code 2015
- Revised Conflict of Interest Code 2020
- 2016 Local Agency Biennial Notice
- 2018 Local Agency Biennial Notice
Board of Director Assignments/Committees
Board members are responsible for the overall governance of the Mid-Peninsula Water District, in accordance with County Water District Law, which is contained in the California Water Code, Sections 30000 – 33250.
Members of the Board are elected by registered voters within the service territory of the District. Board elections take place during even-numbered years with three Board Member positions next up for election in November 2018 and two positions next up for election in November 2020. The term of office for each Board member is four years (unless appointed or elected to fill a vacancy).
Board vacancies are filled as provided by law whereby the remaining Board members may fill the vacancy by appointment or by calling an election to fill it. Persons appointed or elected to fill a vacancy hold office for the unexpired balance of that term.
For additional information on seeking office and the candidate application process, or to inquire about registration deadlines, please contact the San Mateo County Elections Office at (650) 312-5222 or visit www.smcacre.org.
Current law requires all candidates to file a Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) with the county elections office where they file their declaration of candidacy. These forms can be found on the FPPC website fppc.ca.gov and are due by the final filing date for the declaration of candidacy.