Service & Safety Commitment
BELMONT, CA (March, 2020) – On behalf of the Board of Directors and staff, we truly value our customer relationships and hope you and loved ones are faring well. Connection with our customers is a strategic priority here at the Mid-Peninsula Water District (MPWD), and these unprecedented times require constant communications and updates about safety and service levels regarding your water supply and distribution.
During the declared shelter-in-place order by the Health Officer for San Mateo County (through April 7, 2020), you should be confident that:
- The MPWD water supply and distribution system are safe and secure;
- Water quality will remain a priority;
- As first responders, MPWD operators are available 24 hours a day, EVERY DAY;
- All other essential services, including customer services, are being covered by MPWD staff either remotely or on rotating shifts; and
- We are committed to working with customers on extended payment plans, as a result of unexpected financial hardships—just contact us.
Please be assured that the MPWD’s response plan was developed to appropriately serve you while also protecting its employees and their families. Visit the MPWD website for customer information and updates on the COVID-19 at MidPeninsulaWater.org/covid
Feel free to contact the MPWD at 650-591-8941 or mpwd@MidPeninsulaWater.org with any questions or comments.
Matthew P. Zucca
Tammy A. Rudock